Delta Dental Plan
The PPO plan gives you access to the largest network of dentists in the State of Illinois and the option of seeing a Delta Dental provider anywhere in the country. The plan features benefits for services both in and out-of-network. If you visit an in-network dentist, you will receive a larger annual maximum benefit. Highlights of the PPO plan include:
- No waiting periods.
- Preventive and Diagnostic services are covered at 100%.
- Additional Preventive visits provided if you qualify for the Enhanced Benefits Program.
- Ability to select the dentist of your choice.
- Annual maximum benefit of $2,000 per-person with in-network dentists.
Click here to view the 6-month PPO Plus Plan Summary. ($750 max benefit)
Click here to view the 12-month PPO Plus Plan Summary. ($2,000 max benefit)
How to find a participating PPO Dentist near you:
- Click here for the Delta Dental provider search.
- To start your search, you can either enter the location where you want to locate network dentists (search by city/state or ZIP code), or search for a particular dentist or practice by name and ZIP code. Use the "Select your Network" field to choose either the Delta Dental PPO or Delta Dental Premier network.
- You can further narrow your search by selecting a specialty (such as orthodontist), languages spoken and gender. Additional filters, like languages spoken and distance, can be used to narrow your search. Please note: the PPO Plus Premier Plan allows you to use any dentist you wish, but you will receive the greatest benefit by using a dentist who participates in the PPO network.
PPO Plus Plan Cost
|6 Months||12 Months|
|Student + Spouse||$638.64||$1,237.92|
|Student + Children||$690.00||$1,258.20|
|Student + Family||$1,229.40||$2,275.92|
Enhanced Benefits Program
The Delta Dental PPO Plus plan includes a benefit called the Enhanced Benefit Program. This benefit provides additional coverage for students and dependents who have specific health conditions, including diabetes, pregnancy, periodontal disease, kidney failure, high-risk cardiac conditions, suppressed immune systems, plus cancer-related chemotherapy or radiation treatment. If you have one of these qualifying conditions, you may enroll in the Enhanced Benefits Program. You will do this through the Member Connection portal on the Delta Dental website. There is no cost for this benefit! Please click here for instructions on how to enroll in the Enhanced Benefits Program.