Delta Dental Plan
The PPO Plus Premier Plan gives you access to the largest network of dentists in the State of Illinois. You have the option to go to any dentist you want. The plan features benefits for services both in and out of network. If you visit an in-network dentist, you will receive a larger annual maximum benefit. Highlights of the PPO Plus Plan include:
- No waiting period for services.
- Preventive and Diagnostic services are covered at 100%.
- Additional Preventive visits provided if you qualify for the Enhanced Benefits Program.
- Ability to select the dentist of your choice.
- Annual maximum benefit of $2,000 per person.
How to find a PPO Dentist near you:
- Click here for the Delta Dental provider search.
- Enter your address or zip code, the results are shown by proximity to zip code and then by what Delta Dental networks the dentist participates in.
- Additional filters can be used to narrow your search. Please note: The PPO Plus Premier Plan plan allows you to use any dentist you wish, but you will receive the greatest benefit by using a dentist who participates in the PPO network.
PPO Plus Premier Plan Cost
|6 Months||12 Months|
|Student + Spouse||$585.42||$1,134.72|
|Student + Children||$632.52||$1,153.32|
|Student + Family||$1,126.92||$2,086.32|
Enhanced Benefits Program
The Delta Dental PPO Plus plan includes a benefit called the Enhanced Benefit Program. This benefit provides additional coverage for students and dependents who have specific health conditions, including; diabetes, pregnancy, periodontal disease, kidney failure, high-risk cardiac conditions, suppressed immune systems, plus cancer-related chemotherapy or radiation treatment. If you have one of these qualifying conditions, you may enroll in the Enhanced Benefits Program. You will do this through the Member Connection portal on the Delta Dental website. There is no cost for this benefit! Please click here for instructions on how to enroll in the Enhanced Benefits Program.